Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Google Glass Enterprise Edition unboxed, packs Intel CPU
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower