ECS are jumping onto the CrossFire bandwagon with the release of their PA1 and KA1 Extreme motherboards, designed for the Intel and AMD platforms respectively. By utilization of ATI's latest Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipset, the two boards will allow for dual ATI PCIe based graphics cards to work in tandem for a significant boost in GPU performance, not unlike that of NVIDIA's SLI. Also implemented on these boards is ECS's Scalable D.G.E. feature. For more info on that amongst other relevant details, grab a hold of the official announcement. I've also acquired a specifications list for the PA1 variant here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, September 12th, 2005 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS), today announced availability of its PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme, ATI CrossFire motherboards.
Built from the ground up for gaming enthusiasts, the PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme motherboards are built on the latest ATI Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipsets for both AMD and Intel, supporting ATI CrossFire technology and delivering an unprecedented graphics experience. CrossFire harnesses the power of two graphics cards to render high-definition 3D gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor