Unveiled by ECS yesterday is that of their new NV nForce4 based "KN2 SLI" motherboard which allows for two seperate full bandwidth 16-lane PCIe connections. As another member to their popular high-end "Extreme" motherboard series, the board has all the bells and whistles one would come to expect from an enthusiast orientated motherboard.
For all the details, grab ECS's official announcement folks.
Designed for extreme gamers and hardware enthusiasts, this new KN2 SLI, is a member of the top-of-the-line ECS Extreme motherboard series.
Featuring ECS' Scalable D.G.E. (Scalable Dual Graphic Engines) architecture, the KN2 SLI can leverage NVIDIA SLI x16 technology with dual PCI Express x16 slots and one DUO-N card. Driven by the DUO-N card, the dual PCI-E x16 slots can provide two full bandwidth, 16-lane logical PCI-E connections, supporting twice the bandwidth of dual x8 designs. This dual PCI-E x16 design ensures maximum graphics performance for next-generation GPUs and games.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM