Two new cards have just surfaced from Sapphire, both based on ATI's X800GTO GPU. The Sapphire RADEON X800GTO ULTIMATE 256MB is a silently cooled solution (relying on heatpipe technology) whilst the Sapphire RADEON X800GTO2 uses an active cooling solution.
More details in the official press release here.
Responding to customer demand, Sapphire Technology Limited, the industry-leading supplier of graphics accelerators, has just announced extended availability of its industry acclaimed Radeon X800GTO series including the much sought after enthusiasts' special edition RADEON X800GTO2.
Sapphire's RADEON X800GTO series delivers high levels of performance to PCI Express graphics users at very affordable price points. Based on the highly successful X800 architectures, the new models all feature a 256-bit memory interface and offer a choice of memory size, GPU cooler and clock speed options.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower