Two new products make their way into ASUS's "MiMO" wireless networking lineup as of today. They announce both the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM PCMCIA adapter, which when coupled together will operate at speeds of up to 240Mbps and with 8X the standard coverage area to boot.
All the details reside within the official PR folks.
Sydney, Australia; April 07, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) unveiled today the 240 MIMO series, which currently includes the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM adapter, drastically improving WLAN's data transfer rate and coverage range, while maintaining signal integrity and Wi-Fi interoperability.
With its high-speed 240Mbps data transfer rate, the multi-transmitting 240 MIMO series excels with an actual throughput of up to 100Mbps, and covers eight times the range than that of standard 802.11g WLAN devices. True wireless multimedia experience in homes, small businesses, retail stores etc, without any dead spots is now possible by taking advantage of multipath propagation in the Multiple Input Multiple Output technology - MIMO.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM