A couple of new CPU cooling solutions have entered the market from ASUS today, these making up their new "Chilly Vent" series. These are designed for AMD K8 platforms (incl. Socket AM2) and are covered in detail within the official announcement.
Australia, Sydney - 22nd August 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) a leading provider of computer components, today announces its new range of Chilly Vent coolers. Offering ultra silent performance, easy assembly and socket AM2 for compatibility with the entire AMD platform, the Chilly Vent and Chilly Vent Lux features include:
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower