ECS have just released a new budget focused offering for the AMD AM2 platform in the ECS' GeForce6100SM-M. As the name says, this micro-ATX board is based on NVIDIA's current IGP equipped chipset with the residing GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 405 MCP.
Milton Keynes, England, 25th Sept, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the GeForce6100SM-M motherboard with integrated NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP supporting AMD AM2 CPUs and delivering high quality 3D graphics and onboard VGA. The GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP is an innovative mix of north and south bridge chipsets on a single chip that represent a major achievement in integrated solutions. To consumers, this Micro ATX, RoHS compliant solution is a compact, highly expandable, best cost-per-performance Microsoft Vista® Premium motherboard ready to handle media PC computing needs right out of the box.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower