ECS G43T-M3 Delivers the Best HD Experience for Digital Home Entertainment
Taipei, Taiwan, March 16th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today proudly present the latest G43T-M3 motherboard as the most valuable high definition video solution, delivering the best HD experience for digital home entertainment. Supporting H.264/VC-1/MPEG-2 HD content decoding, ECS G43T-M3 enables the HD video playback with its remarkable hardware-level decoding capability. Targeting at the mainstream segment, the G43T-M3 motherboard is a perfect match for users looking for a solution of digital home entertainment without high price tag.
Leveraging the power of Intel® G43 Express chipset, featuring the next-generation Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (Intel® GMA X4500) which includes built-in support for HD video decoding without the need for any add-on graphics cards, ECS G43T-M3 realizes the possibility of building a media center for digital home entertainment with smooth HD video playback. In addition, the G43T-M3 motherboard delivers optimized 3D graphics performance and support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10, Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL® 2.0 which brings marvelous performance and compatibility for the most popular game titles. To fulfill the requirement of future upgrade, a PCI Express 2.0 expansion slot is incorporated as well. Pared with Intel® I/O Controller Hub 10 (ICH10), ECS G43T-M3 also supports up to 12 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports and 6 Serial ATA Ports (3.0Gb/s).
To meet user expectations, ECS G43T-M3 features advanced ECS Ultra I/O Rear Panel supporting up to 8 USB 2.0 ports for providing great convenience in connecting peripherals. Moreover, the layout of 6 Serial ATA ports is designed with the concept of "easy installation" that none of any Serial SATA port will be sacrificed even when a huge graphics card is accommodated. The form factor of the G43T-M3 motherboard is slightly smaller than usual microATX motherboards that perfectly fits those pretty chassis designed for digital home entertainment.
It is undeniable that building up a media center for digital home entertainment has become a very popular multimedia application. ECS G43T-M3 is designed with the destiny to meet the market demand. For more information about this exciting new motherboard, ECS G43T-M3, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower