ASUS Introduces ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX Graphics Card
ASUS, the world's leading producer of top-quality graphics solutions, today launched the ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) ENGTX260 MATRIX/HTDI/896MD3 graphics card. This innovative piece of hardware comes equipped with the upgraded dual fansink Hybrid Cooler+ for automatic and independent fan speed control. Dubbed as the world's most intelligent cards, the MATRIX Series are also equipped with ROG-exclusive technologies and features that unleash the full power of graphics cards, allowing gamers to enjoy unrivaled in-game visuals. The graphics cards are able to achieve this through several unique features, including:
- Twin fan control application that provides independent adjustments to the Hybrid Cooler+ fans
- Integrated hardware and software for total graphics card control
- Customizable functions that provide a new level of control to gamers
- Accurate adjustments of GPU and memory voltages
- Total monitoring of GPU/memory/Power IC/ambient temperatures
- Total monitoring of GPU/memory/board power consumption
- Automatic fan speed control in relation to the world's only advanced GPU loading detection
- Energy efficiency that surpasses generic boards
A Perfect Response to Gaming Needs
Comprising of sleek lines, a futuristic-looking Hybrid Cooler+ and a black circuit board, the ASUS ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX is instantly recognizable as a piece of top-notch gaming gear. The ROG logo, which is prominently emblazoned on the cooler, symbolizes the ROG's promise to deliver extreme gaming performance. The ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX is also equipped with the ASUS Super Hybrid Engine (SHE), Hybrid Cooler+ technology and iTracker, which delivers 21% performance boosts in 3D mode while guaranteeing 48% less power consumption; or much quieter cooling in 2D mode in order to fulfill gamers' varied needs.
Up to 21% Faster in 3D Mode
The ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX's GPU and memory voltages are increased from 1.15V to 1.18V, and 1.92V to 1.93V respectively when it runs in 3D mode. This enhances the GPU, shader, and memory clock performances with boosts from 576MHz to 700MHz, 1242MHz to 1500MHz, and 2000MHz to 2300MHz respectively. Such unparalleled performance upgrades enable the ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX to increase its 3DMark Vantage Extreme Mode score from 4656 to 5623-an unbelievable 21% speed improvement when compared to any other reference designed board*. With such unprecedented performance, gamers can now truly feel the adrenaline rush of true-to-life graphical quality-only with the ASUS ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX.
Automatic Proactive Cooling with Hybrid Cooler+
Labeled as the most intelligent and innovative GPU thermal solution available today, the Hybrid Cooler+ drew its inspiration from Hybrid cars. With a revolutionary combination of the fan and heatsink on one card, the Hybrid Cooler+ delivers its targeted level of performance in the most energy-efficient manner possible. When required, the two fans and heatsink will work together for optimum cooling, with both fan speeds automatically and independently controlled via the world's only advanced GPU loading detection. This provides users with proactive cooling and greater energy efficiency when encountering lower graphics utilization-much like Hybrid cars. Besides this unprecedented cooling capacity, the noise level of Hybrid Cooler+ is 20% lower than generically designed fansinks that produce 45dB-catering to users who require maximum cooling without excessive fan rotation noise.
Auto Hardware Detection and Adjustments with Super Hybrid Engine
ASUS' exclusive SHE technology showcases its intelligence via a two-fold process. SHE first gathers detailed information in regards to the GPU loading, temperature, memory and power IC; then it calculates an optimized solution for the best performance. All of this happens in real-time, without requiring any modifications or inputs from the user-making it easy to achieve multi-level GPU and memory voltage adjustments for the ultimate in graphical performance or maximum energy savings.
One-click Control over Graphics Card Performances with iTracker
The iTracker feature is a component of ASUS' exclusive SHE technology, and offers four default profiles (Optimized Mode, Gaming Mode, Power Saving Mode, and Default mode) for gamers who desire one-click control over their graphics card's performance. This handy application also displays real-time graphics card information that includes: the GPU/shader/memory clock, GPU/memory voltage, GPU loading, GPU/memory/power IC/ambient temperature, and fan speed-serving as a one-stop, complete system information portal. In addition, the fifth profile (User Defined Mode) enables real-time adjustments to the GPU/shader/memory clock, GPU/memory voltage, and fan speeds to suit different individual requirements.
Up to 48% Power Saved and Quiet Cooling in 2D Mode
When running in 2D mode and during periods of lower power consumption, the ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX automatically reduces GPU and memory voltages from 1.15V down to 1.05V and from 1.92V to 1.90V respectively for great energy savings. Additionally, the Auto Phase Switch technology optimizes the power supplied by the power phase for maximum power efficiency. By combining the exceptional voltage reduction with Auto Phase Switch technology, the ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX's power consumption is lowered from 56.07W to 28.92W-an astonishing 48% in power savings when compared to any other reference designed board*. Furthermore, the Hybrid Cooler+ helps reduce fan rotation speeds in 2D mode, allowing users to enjoy much quieter cooling for more comfortable computing environments.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM