ASRock shares good news of AMD CPU performance boost
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú 6MB
AMD Phenom II 710/720BE X3 ¡ú X4
Taipei, Taiwan, March 18th, 2009 ¨CAs cost-effective have always been one of the core values of ASRock, we are making high-quality
products with the great price-performance ratio. For CPU performance, we also hope that our users could get the best performance out of it.
Today, we are going to share a new finding that could that easily boost your CPU performance!
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú6MB
ASRock engineers had been working for days and today we have confirmed that AMD Phenom II 805 & 810 CPUs can be upgraded from 4MB to 6MB by simply enable AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD
Phenom II 805/810 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Phenom II 805/810 and
710/720BE CPUs can be upgraded.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower