Chieftec Announces CH07 Gamer Mid-Tower Case
CHIEFTEC's successful story began more than 10 years ago when the Dragon Series was introduced; over 50.000 units left our production facilities monthly. To continue the story, CHIEFTEC has done a market survey and developed a brand new midi tower to lead the trend. CH-07 is the model you want to know more about.
"The CH-07 unifies all expected and necessary features that gamers require and will soon become one of the leading models in the Dragon series", says the general manager of Chieftec European branch office, Eddy Shih.
Ergonomic and distinct smooth-flowing lines emphasise the exterior design of this chassis which would be obtainable in combination with either a black or a ruby-red front panel held in mesh.
All necessary ON/OFF buttons as well as relevant connectors such as the USB, Audio and eSATA are located on the top of the front panel in an easy-to-reach position.
One (1x) 220mm LED fan to the left side panel and additional two (2x) and one (1x) 120mm LED fans each to the top cover and the front respectively are pre-installed. An optional 120mm fan can be posi-tioned to the rear of the chassis and provides an optimised air-flow to cool the installed components perfectly.
The interior of the CH-07 offers lots of space and accommodates not only M-ATX and ATX but also E-ATX mainboards owing to its special depth.
With the patented "easy-to-use" fastening clip, the installation of the four external (4x) 5.25" bays for ODD devices and the six internal (6x) 3.5'' HDD bays are of course tool-free and extremely simple. For more information, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor