EVGA Announces the EVGA GeForce GTX 275
EVGA, the leading-edge 3D processor graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer, announces the EVGA GeForce GTX 275, offering first rate graphics, physics, and GPU computing performance. The EVGA GeForce GTX 275 appeals to today's value conscious gamers who desire a powerful GPU and support for both, enhanced 3D image quality and an extended range of 3D special effects that guarantee the best gaming experience for current and upcoming titles.
The powerful 3D processor features the NVIDIA GeForce 275 GPU with a complete set of 240 processor cores plus super fast 0.8ns DDR3 memory. Also, EVGA is offering both 896MB and 1792MB versions ensuring you get enough memory to handle the highest of resolutions and texture quality.
A graphics card that does just graphics isn't enough anymore, the EVGA GTX 275 with NVIDIA CUDA technology delivers Graphics Plus. Go beyond traditional graphics with Graphics Plus and experience Stereoscopic 3D gaming, video processing for transcoding HD videos in minutes to your portable video player, and lightning-fast image processing using Adobe CS4. Products will be available soon through EVGA's network of leading E-tailers, Retailers, System Integrators, OEM System Manufacturers and Distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower