Spire Launches the Simplicity M-ATX Chassis
Spire today officially announces its new Micro ATX Chassis called Simplicity. This distinctive Micro ATX case is sophisticated, stylish and innovative and stands out from the crowd with its modern looks.
This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful enclosure. Complete with pre-installed Silent ATX power supply and optional Silent 120mm fans in the front and 90mm or 120mm fan in the back for outstanding cooling performance. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver satisfaction.
- Stylish & Contemporary looks
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC structure
- Practical internal space design and dust-free
- Front USB and Audio port Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear 90mm or 120mm and front 120mm fan space available
- Quality engineered and professional integration chassis structure
Case, Owner Manual, Screws, Mainboard stand-offs, and HDD Speaker
The Simplicity Micro ATX chassis is compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX mainboards and ATX power supplies.
Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives and bay devices, and PCI slot cards.
The Simplicity is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, distribution through global Spire branch locations will commence throughout April.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower