A-DATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series Memory, now in DDR2-1066
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today introduced its newly speed of XPG Gaming Series DRAM module in DDR2-1066, as dual channel 2GBx2/1GBx2 and single channel kits up to 2GB. Designed for consumers who want to enhance their gaming ability, the XPG Gaming Series DDR2-1066G DRAM module provide CL6-6-6-18 timing at 2.0V±0.1V to delivering outstanding performance, speed, and gamer experience.
Optimized for the latest gaming platform, the XPG Gaming Series DDR2-1066G DRAM module delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability, and stability with low power consumption. It is an affordable midrange offering for gamer of all levels and the professionals demanding the latest DDR2 technology.
The XPG Gaming Series DRAM module line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance, speed, and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperation with online gaming companies to ensure its XPG Gaming Series DRAM module meets the performance and reliability standards.
The XPG Gaming Series DRAM module is guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers and professionals.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower