Solid State Central Brings Solidata SSD Range to Australian Market
Global SSD manufacturer Solidata Technology International enters the Australian market today through an exclusive partnership with Solid State Central.
Melbourne, Australia-April 21 2009 - As solid state drives head towards imminent mass adoption, Solid State Central announced today an exclusive partnership with Solidata Technology International.
Under the agreement, Solid State Central will launch Solidata's range of SSDs onto the Australian market for the first time, and will be the exclusive Australian distributor of Solidata SSD products. Solid State
Central is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives (SSDs) and related accessories while Solidata is a rising star specialising in the design and manufacture of SSDs.
"According to Storagesearch.com, Solidata is now one of the Top 10 SSD companies in the world." said Ross Metherell, Managing Director of Solid State Central. "This ranking speaks volumes about the quality of their SSD products, especially given that Solidata was founded less than three years ago."
"Solidata is excited to partner with Solid State Central," said Clark Yu, CEO of Solidata. "This new partnership means we are able to strengthen the availability of Solidata SSD products throughout Australia, while giving our customers the benefit of local knowledge and support provided by Solid State Central."
Solidata products are currently available direct to the public at https://www.solidstatecentral.com.au and it is expected that Solidata products will be available at retailers throughout Australia by mid-May. Retailers interested in reselling Solidata SSD products can register their interest by contacting mailto:email@example.com.
About Solid State Central
Solid State Central Pty. Ltd. is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives and related accessories.
The company is the exclusive Australian distributor for Solidata's range of solid state drives.
Solidata Technology International Co. Ltd. is a global technology company specialising in the design and engineering of solid state drives. Solidata is now ranked 6th on Storagesearch.com's list of Top 10 SSD Companies. All of Solidata's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM