Logitech Appoints Anyware as Sub-Distributor
Anyware Computer Accessories is very proud to announce its appointment as an authorised sub-distributor for the premium accessory and personal peripherals brand, Logitech, effective immediately.
With offices located in capital cites throughout Australia, Anyware is well positioned to bring the Logitech range to the reseller channel.
For the past 28 years, the Logitech brand has been committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing quality products with a strong focus upon innovation and style. Originally known for its range of desktop mice, the Logitech brand rapidly established itself as the worldwide leader in this category. They have also developed an impressive portfolio of lifestyle products covering such areas as PC navigation, digital music, gaming and home-entertainment control, to enhance the digital world of consumers.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Logitech and Anyware, due to the nature of their comprehensive range of products and Anyware's reseller channel expertise. Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is a very exciting vendor to sign up. We feel the range of Logitech products fits in perfectly with our customers in the reseller channel". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "Anyware sees this is a logical extension of our business and a great way to promote the Logitech product range into the reseller channel".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower