MSI US Announces Strategic Partnership with Green Spaces
Corporate eco-friendly focus continues as MSI Computers supports the organization dedicated to providing work space for green entrepreneurs.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - May 7, 2009 - MSI, a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, is excited to be partnering with Green Spaces. MSI is intensely focused on operating an environmentally friendly company, designing and building green products and supporting causes furthering the green revolution. Green Spaces brings together leading green entrepreneurs by offering affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
Green Spaces (www.greenspacesny.com) is a company that operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurial companies are offered affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
"MSI is pleased to be a part of the green movement and the Green Spaces organization," said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung.
MSI donated an All-in-One PC, Wind Top AE1900, to Green Spaces. Green Spaces educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. "Green Space companies will make great use of the donated product and are thrilled to have the backing of such a tremendous company in MSI," said Green Spaces Founder, Jennie Nevin.
Please visit http://us.msi.com/msiaio for a user-friendly and dedicated webpage designed specifically for the All-in-One PC.
For more information on Green Spaces NY, please visit https://www.greenspacesny.com.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, All-in-One PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://us.msi.com.
About Green Spaces
Operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurs share resources and ideas. It educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. Green Spaces was founded by Jennie Nevin and Marissa Feinberg, creators of one of the first green educational networking groups in New York City, the Green Business Leaders. This group brings together leadership from variety of backgrounds under the common ground of commitment to the sustainability movement. Guests and partners have included Whole Foods Market, Environment Furniture, The Rainforest Alliance, The Gaia Institute, and Green Map Systems, among others. Green Leaders is the networking arm of Green Spaces. For more information, please visit https://www.greenspacesny.com
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower