DFI Announces LANParty DK 790X-M2RS
DFI LANParty AMD series motherboards, including the highest end 790FXB family and multi-media 790GX family, have proved excellent performance on Phenom II overclocking. Now, LANParty team is focusing on "Main stream Overclocking", DK 790X-M2RS is the first product that aims this segment.
Compared with the high-end 790FXB family, the DK 790X-M2RS has the equivalent overclocking BIOS settings and also retains exclusive overclocking features such as "debug LED", "built-in power/reset button", and "six fan connectors". Therefore, the DK 790X-M2RS is really a cost-effective overclocking motherboard.
For game players, the DK 790X-M2RS provides two PCI Express x16 slots (bandwidth x8/ x8) and supports CrossFireX dual graphics card technology. On audio performance, it adopts Realtek's hi-end ALC885 chipsets that have best SN ratio than competitor products in field tests. In terms of network chipsets critical to LAN games, it adopts the hi-quality Marvell 8056 GbE IC whose performance in field tests is 15% higher than other products.
Moreover, the DK 790X-M2RS comes with the unique auto CPU upgrade technology "ABS II", with which users just have to turn on the power and all the overclocking processes will be automatically completed and saved, enabling increased performance without the need for any overclocking skills. For those advanced overclocking users, LANParty provides Genie BIOS for experts. Users can optimize the performance with more than one hundred options. In addition, up to four sets of overclocking parameters can be stored in BIOS. Users can easily select the specific parameter set according to the scenario, and achieve the best balance between performance and energy efficiency .
- AMD 790X chipset with SB750
- Supports AMD AM2+ processors: Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron, AMD AM2 processors: Athlon series / Sempron
- DDR2 667/800/1066(1200MHz Max.)
- ACC over-clocking technology
- Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
- ABS II technology: upgrade your CPU automatically
- AMD ATI CrossFireX ready
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM