GALAXY preview new GPU-Party series on COMPUTEX
GALAXY Microsystems is set to show its strengths in a broad portfolio of products including some new innovations on booth N Zone, N 120, N 122, N 219, N 221 in TWTC Nangang Exh. Hall at COMPUTEX 2009 from June 2nd-6th 2009.
New GPU-Party series graphics :
GALAXY is the first company to introduce the "Fan-Card" design concept to its cooling solutions with independent coolers which are separate from the graphics card. This can avoid bending in the PCB. The independent Fan Card combines 3 fans. Each fan at the lowest speed is very quiet and removes the heat out of the card quickly as well.
It connects to the PCI/PCIE slot.
GALAXY Fan Card
The GALAXY GPU-Party series will combines the GALAXY Fan Card and the GALAXY GTX200 series graphics cards. As well known, most of the cooling solutions for High-end graphics cards are not only heavy but also big, so makes the PCB un-afford. The noise also can not be ignored. The Galaxy GPU-Party series will fix those problems and keep performance, cooling, sound and price in a reasonable balance.
View of GALAXY's new single-PCB GTX295
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. The length of the PCB board remains at 267mm, and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part.
Having the honor of being the strongest 3D gaming graphics card, GALAXY GF GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, 1792MB (896*2) GDDR3 memory, 896-bit (448*2) memory interface, 289W TDP, 1.4 billion*2 transistors, 240*2 stream processors, 80*2 Texture Map Units, 28*2 ROPs, and core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz.
GALAXY announces intention to enter the TAIWAN Market
For entering the TAIWAN Market, GALAXY has prepared well from low-end GF9400GT to high-end GTX275, including the Extreme series for enthusiasts, Black-aga series, Aga series, Low power series, and Low profile series. The Extreme series, in which enthusiasts have a very high reputation by virtue of the strong performance and feature-rich experience, is included.
If you would like to experience 3D game with 3D glasses, you are welcome to visit the GALAXY booth. Welcome, friends!
Latest News Posts
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Valve almost made an amazing looking co-op fantasy game
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM