Cooler Master Lets Loose at COMPUTEX 2009
Taipei, Taiwan - Cooler Master has a full line-up of impressive live demos and products on display at COMPUTEX 2009 Nangang exhibition hall on 1F, I1224, I1323. There is also the private meeting area for customers and the press on 4F, 402a.
The recently released mid-tower beast HAF 922 finally lets loose to show off its unbeatable look and High Air Flow structure. Also from the HAF family is the full tower HAF 932, with live demo to show-off a spacious and thermal superiority by housing a quad graphic card system.
Cooler Master places Ethernet network into power supplies with the Power LAN 700W by incorporating PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This adventurous move is sure to stir up interests at this year's show. Another notable mention is Cooler Master's first venture into notebook power adapters with SNA 95, which received the COMPUTEX Taipei Design and Innovation Award 2009.
Hyper TX3 and Hyper 212 Plus will be Cooler Master's first of many LGA1156 and LGA1156/1366 compatible coolers to come. Direct contact heat-pipes, dual fan cooling and new PWM fans are distinguished trademarks. We also decided to experiment with "Freezing a Soda" to demonstrate V10's HYBRID TEC cooling power!
CM Storm Debuts Gaming Peripherals
The first gaming mouse from CM Storm, Sentinel will be announced at COMPUTEX. Designed to search and destroy, the fine red curves on both sides emphasize the ergonomic and muscle-forming shape that provides solid and detailed control. Users can alter the sensitivity range through the central control panel and activate the profiles stored in the internal memory by clicking the buttons and scrolling the wheel, like a sentinel with quick and precise reaction force.
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit https://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM