Silicon Power Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive ~ Winner of the Second Annual Computex Taipei Design and Innovation Award
Swivel-Guard Protection, Ultra Capacity and Vibrant Colors
(Taipei, Taiwan) The winners of the second annual Computex Taipei Design and Innovation Award were announced yesterday and Silicon Power's Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive was chosen a winner out of the 147 participants. Dedicated to product development, focusing on environment friendly and innovative concept designs, this award puts the stamp on Silicon Power's R&D and product ID design capability.
In addition to the original "Pure White" variation, during Computex Taipei, Silicon Power will release a new color to the Touch 820 series in "Royal Blue". The newly added color offers users more choices to choose from and with its award winning 360 degree swivel-guard protection design, it is the USB drive to get and the ultimate protection to have.
Touch 820 utilizes "Chip-On-Board" (COB) advance packaging technology, it makes Touch 820 waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof. Integration of "Wear Leveling technology improves overall data reliability and lifespan of the USB drive.
With its small dimensions like Touch 820, products were limited to an 8GB storage capacity. Silicon Power's R&D team was able to breakthrough that limitation and go further beyond with COB stacking technology to offer users 32GB of storage capacity. 32GB capacity is currently available in Touch 820 blue / white and Touch 810 blue / red variants.
Silicon Power products are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and come with a Lifetime warranty to offer users a greater peace of mind!
- 360° swivel -guard lid design
- Care-free & Ultimate Protection design
- Waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof
- Utilizes Chip-On-Board (COB) advance packaging technology
- Only 1.5g
- Plug-and-play compatible, does not require additional power to operate
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Color: White, Blue
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 32GB/16GB/8GB/4GB/2GB
- Dimension: 36.2 x 12.5 x 4mm ±0.3mm
- Interface: USB1.1 and USB2.0 compatible
- Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 98*, Windows 2000, Win ME, Win XP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor