Patriot Launches Viper II Series for DDR3
Patriot's Fastest Tri-Channel Kits for the Intel Core i7
Fremont, California, USA, June 3, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the launch of the new Viper II Extreme Performance DDR3 memory modules for Intel® Core i7 platforms.
The new Viper II series makes use of an innovative heat-shield cooling solution to more effectively dissipate heat produced by the high-speed memory, which offers optimal stability and performance.
"The next-generation Viper II technology is designed to work with Patriot's latest and greatest DDR3 memory, and will provide the most stability to hit maximum performance, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Viper II provides all the essentials for gaming enthusiasts."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower