8% performance boosts! GALAXY GTX260+ in gaming
GALAXY Microsystems, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, well known for its highly customized video cards. Today, we are happy to know its another custom GTX260+ Overclocked Edition which core/shader/memory clock overclocked to 625/1350/1000MHz compare with the reference clock of 576/1242/999 MHz.
Generally, we tends to think all games should be played at the best image quality possible with fluently gameplay so that means a game's frames per second (FPS) is doing at least 30 FPS or above under the resolution of 1920~1200 or 1920~1080. if it is so, a High-end graphics card is a good choice. Through GALAXY internal testing, GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ OC Edition is just the job and over more than 30 FPS even under the resolution of 1920~1200 in the sCRYSISt! Its the memory of 896MB is also no doubt more suitable to play games under the high-resolution. Furthermore, it can play 1080P HD movies fluently too due to H.264 HD decoding featured.
The card also has dual-BIOS, smart fan on it which mean it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, monitor and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXYfs array of graphics cards, visit https://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM