Digital Storm unleashes a new line of low cost high performance gaming PC's
Fremont, CA - June 12, 2009 - On Friday Digital Storm, https://www.digitalstormonline.com, announced the release of a new line of high performance, low-cost, gaming computers. When asked why Digital Storm updated its line of gaming computers considering the current lines success and popularity CTO Rajeev Kuruppu responded, "We know we could do better. Companies often stagnate creatively during economic downturns. That's not the Digital Storm mentality."
Mr. Kuruppu went on to say, "We feel we need to innovate more, give our customers more performance for less of a hit to their wallets." Digital Storm's new line of computers will include "Special Deal" systems that are aggressively priced that ship within 72 hours. "The Special Deal line of computers is a reflection of the economic situation many of our customers are in. Truthfully, we're more excited now than we ever were because the kind of performance our customers can get for the price is unprecedented," stated Mr. Kuruppu.
As part of a pre-release media blitz Digital Storm has rolled out review systems to numerous magazines and websites. April's issue of PC Gamer reviewed Digital Storm's PC at 91% earning it a coveted Editor's Choice Award; other awards have followed including HotHardware's Recommended Award, PCPerspectives Gold Award, and AnandTech's Silver Editor's Choice Award.
Digital Storm expects gamers to be very enthusiastic about its new line of computers and it hopes that their gaming computer's value will entice new customers to its Northern California shores.
Digital Storm has been in business since 2001 and in that time has established one of the highest customer service ratings of any computer gaming company, it is also the only gaming company to retain an "A+" rating from the BBB.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM