G.SKILL launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB and Turbulence Fan
Taipei, Taiwan--20 April, 2009--G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance storage and memory products with solid quality, today launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB. In addition G.Skill has announced the retail availability of its perfect cooling partner, the Turbulence Fan. Both of these products have been shown in a very successful Computex 2009.
Firstly, the Perfect Storm series has represents the ultimate memory solution since G.Skill launched 2000 CL7 6GB Triple channel kit just three months ago. To continuously satisfy overclocking enthusiasts and extreme gamers' demand for ultra performance computer memory, G.Skill once again pushes the boundaries further at the highest frequency of 2,133MHz. The Perfect Storm 2133 CL9 provide overclockers and enthusiasts the best overclocking potential for their Core i7 platforms with affordable price and lifetime warranty.
Since Cebit 2009, G.Skill's elegantly designed Turbulence Fan was demonstrated to the public, G.Skill has received a great number of inquiries about this product's availability, price and performance. G.Skill can finally announce today that the Turbulence Fan is ready for retail availability immediately. The special design allows the fan to decrease the temperature of memory kits effectively, while maintaining a silent solution that will not audibly interfere with the environment. Gamers and overclockers will push their ram to the highest voltages, making the addition of the Turbulence Fan an ideal partner to high performance memory. Available in black and grey, the subtle color choice can tailor a system look to suit the users' needs.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower