Scosche Announces New kickBACK S Polycarbonate and Rubber Hybrid case for iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G
Oxnard, CA, - June 18, 2009 - Scosche Industries (https://www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of mobile electronics and iPod accessories, today announced it is expanding its line of kickBACK polycarbonate cases with the launch of the kickBACK S. Slated to ship in early July, the kickBACK S, is Scosche's first hybrid case that combines polycarbonate and rubber to offer iPhone 3G S users unmatched protection and video viewing convenience.
The new kickBACK's open face design features nubs at each corner to prevent screen from touching any surface when placed face down. The new iPhones' volume and sleep/wake buttons are also protected by the kickBACK S' tough rubber exterior.
Like it's the award winning predecessor, kickBACK, the kickBACK S features a hinged kickstand for convenient widescreen viewing. The kickBACK S will first be available in a gloss black, with white and pink color schemes to follow in the coming weeks, and is priced at $34.99 MSRP.
About Scosche Industries
Scosche Industries, founded in 1980 by Roger and Scotia Alves, is a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio installation accessories and products. Scosche's diverse product line includes mobile electronic accessories, iPod integration, iPod accessories, and universal navigation products. The publisher of the Auto Sound Encyclopedia, Scosche Industries manufactures and markets four distinct lines of product. These brands include Scosche®, REALM®, EFX®, and Accumat® . With a dealer network of over 2,000, numerous O.E.M. products, and 58 patents, Scosche Industries is a proven leader in the automotive aftermarket and home accessory business. For more information visit our website at Nwww.scosche.com
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM