Spire Introduces PacificBreeze II Laptop Cooler
Spire, famous for over a decade in the field of PC Cooling is proudly introducing the universally compatible PacificBreeze II is designed for multiple application and comfort. The top aluminum surface works like a heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation, it also provides a sophisticated look.
The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze accommodates laptop performance, comfort and is affordable. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire - Powered by Innovation.
- Aluminum top surface for faster heat dissipation
- Extendable in width accommodates larger laptops
- Two 80mm silent DC cooling fans
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- USB or outlet powered (adapter sold seperate)
- Gentle slope which improves typing comfort and raises screen to reduce neck strain
- Multilanguage Owners Manual
- USB2.0 Data & Power Cable
- Case badge
- (Optional Version with External PSU)
Suitable for 13-inch up to 17-inch laptop computers of any make
The PacificBreeze II - Part.No SP302AP are available in Silver (Alu) and Black. Shipping is now available from Spire factory in China, distribution through branch offices and distribution partners will commence end-June. For more information or Where to Buy listings, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower