Award-Winning endorse GALAXY success in APAC
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video card products based on NVIDIA technology, has recently won several major accolades for its graphics cards in the highly competitive APAC region.
In China, GALAXY has just been received the Best Achievement Award in APAC region by NVIDIA. To be acknowledged as the award winning VGA supplier in China, against such a wide range of competition is recognition and endorsement of GALAXY's attention to quality and innovation.
At the same time, GALAXY has received e-zone (Hong Kong No.1 IT Magazine) Magazine's e-brand Award 09 which is given to the best graphics card in the Hong Kong market, where both the Editors and the public vote for the best product.
Also in Hong Kong, PC3 Magazine has awarded GALAXY its Supreme Brand status. It is obvious that GALAXY brand have strong influence to the users in the Hong Kong market.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit https://www.galaxytechus.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower