CorsairÂ® Launches 650 Watt Professional Series Modular Power Supply
- Successor to the critically-acclaimed HX620W delivers even higher performance -
FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 15, 2009 - CorsairÂ®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer memory, power supplies and flash memory products, including solid-state drives, today announced the launch of the Corsair Professional Series HX650W modular power supply.
The HX650W joins the multi award-winning HX750W, HX850W and HX1000W as part of Corsair's Professional Series of PSUs, all of which feature a comprehensive low-profile modular cable set, minimal noise levels, ultra-high efficiency, and the highest component quality and performance on the market.
"The Corsair HX650W is ideal for enthusiasts and gamers who are looking for a highly efficient, quiet, modular power supply, but don't need the higher wattages offered by the other PSUs in the Professional Series" said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing at Corsair. "The HX650W offers the same unmatched quality standards and 7 Year warranty, but at a power level more suitable for mid/high-spec PC builds, such as those based on Intel's Core i5 and Core i7 'Lynnfield' processors."
The Corsair Professional Series HX650W uses industrial-grade components, ensuring stable, clean and reliable voltages, and delivers the vast majority of its total power output (96%) on its single 52A +12V rail. This is essential for reliably powering today's PCs with multi-core CPUs and graphics cards. The Professional Series HX650W is also tested and guaranteed to operate at 100% load at an ambient temperature of 50Â°C, guaranteeing stability and reliability no matter the conditions.
The Corsair Professional Series HX650W features a sophisticated, energy-efficient circuitry design that ensures maximum energy savings and minimal heat generation. This highly efficient design meets 80 PLUS BRONZE certification standards, ensuring a minimum efficiency of 82%, and typical efficiency of 85%.
The Corsair Professional Series HX650W also boasts an innovative cabling configuration that uses flat modular cables - including 4 x PCI Express connectors for SLI and CrossFire configurations - that help maximize airflow through the chassis. The modular design also simplifies installation as it allows you to utilize only those cables that are needed.
For more information about the Corsair Professional Series HX650W modular power supply, please visit Corsair.com/products/hx650/.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit https://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM