World's Smallest Wireless N USB Adapter Now Available from TRENDnet
TORRANCE, Calif. -September 22, 2009-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the world's smallest 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB. The ultra compact form factor is slightly larger than a U.S. quarter, measuring a remarkable 1.3 inches (3.3 cm) from end to end.
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter connects a laptop or desktop computer to a wireless n network at up to 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of a wireless g connection. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS technology eliminates the hassle of entering complicated codes in order to connect to a wireless network. Simply press the WPS button on a compatible router (most TRENDnet routers feature a WPS button), then press the WPS button on TRENDnet's 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, confirm that you want to connect, and you're connected!
Advanced wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritizes important video, audio and gaming traffic to create a premium wireless experience.
"We have looked high and low and are confident in our claim that the TEW-648UB is the smallest adapter on the market today. In fact t it is half the size of the average wireless N USB adapter." stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Despite its' diminutive size, it performs well. We welcome all independent tests against any other 150Mbps (or 1x1) adapter on the market today. The adapter features an equally small price tag. With a predicted street price in the low $20 range, this adapter sets a new price-to-performance standard."
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB, has an MSRP of US $24.99.
This product will be available from all of TRENDnet's online, retail, DMR, and distribution partners.
High resolution images are available at the following link:
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM