Leadtek unveils the new GeForce┬« 200 series graphics -- WinFast┬« 210
The ideal low profile graphics solution for your small form factor PC
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announces the launch of the latest mainstream series graphics card, WinFast┬« 210. Powered by NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« 210 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, the WinFast┬« 210 features Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 64bit DDR3 (DDR2) memory. The core clock can reach at a scorching speed of 589 MHz and giving users visual performance like never before.
Adopted Low Profile board design, WinFast┬« 210 is perfect fit for your small form factor PC, and it features all solid aluminum capacitors* from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature. Even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions the WinFast┬« 210 performs equally well. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
By supporting NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast┬« 210 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
With one built-in HDMI connector, Dual-Link DVI-I, and H.264 and the WMV HD video encoding program output, WinFast┬« 210 delivers an unsurpassed image on a high definition 30 inch LCD with resolutions of up to 2560x1600. Plus, WinFast┬« 210 fully supports the latest Microsoft┬« DirectX┬« 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and OpenGL 3.1**, allowing it to give an amazingly advanced processing performance with 'film -quality' gaming effects.
To offer users an even better and more convenient experience using a graphic card, WinFast┬« 210 is now compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Vista┬Ö operating system.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
* Only available with WinFast┬« 210 DDR3 version
**Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit https://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower