Media Alert: Entire ASUS Notebook and Netbook range available on Windows 7 in Australia
ASUS has locally committed its entire notebook and netbook range to Windows 7, with all current notebooks available on the 64 bit version. ASUS notebooks and Eee Series PCs feature ASUS technology to fully optimise Windows 7, including:
ASUS M60J, N61 and even entry level K Series will feature Nvidia GeForce GT240M and GT220M direct-compute graphics with either 512Mb or 1G VRAM.
ASUS is proud to leverage the power of touch with Eee PC T91MT and the Eee Top range, with touchsuite software to fully utilise touch capabilities.
ASUS Turbo33 Technology, available on the UL50 and UL80VT, allows a 33%** performance gain with a simple change in setting.
Boot up to 40%* faster than competing notebooks, thanks to FastBoot technology, which shortens notebook boot times to as low as 30 seconds*.
ASUS Computers Installed with Windows 7
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower