iSkin Launches All-New solo FX Special Edition (SE) to Create a New Glamorous, Elegant Look and Feel for the iPhone 3G/3GS
TORONTO, Canada - November 4, 2009 -- iSkin Inc. today introduced the latest evolution in its line of its trend-setting solo iPhone 3G/3GS protectors: the glamorously elegant iSkin solo FX Special Edition (SE).
The iSkin solo FX SE debuts with a brilliant new look and feel thanks to a luxurious outer surface treatment, which combines an elegantly understated matte finish with a subtle embossed designer pattern. This elite edition of the solo line-up is available in three exclusive color options designed to enhance the iPhone's natural beauty: Onyx (black), Cosmo (pink) and Ice (white).
The iSkin solo FX SE package continues the legendary iSkin commitment of creating slim-fitting and functional iPhone protection that effectively guards against everyday hazards. Volume and power buttons are safely covered, docking port, headphone and camera access are conveniently unhindered, and the protector is infused with Microban®* antimicrobial product protection to help prevent the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria on the product.
The iSkin solo FX SE also comes with two distinct protective screen films: an ultra-clear film, and a special FX mirror film that comes alive with the iPhone goes to sleep. The inclusion of two innovative screen films is exclusive to the iSkin solo FX SE and unavailable with any other iSkin product at this time.
Additionally, iSkin solo FX SE owners who want to remain safely+stylishly connected to their iPhone can "make it a duet" by adding the iSkin revoClip 3G/3GS belt holster (sold separately).
The iSkin solo FX SE is available today at https://www.iSkin.com, and will be available soon at Apple online, Telus and Rogers Retail Stores in Canada, plus other premium iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of 34.99 (USD).
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin, Inc. designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. Setting the standard for sexy, cool and sophisticated since 2002, iSkin gives its customers around the world an unmatched blend of design, technology, quality, fashion, selection and service. For additional information, visit https://www.iSkin.com. Follow us on Twitter: @iSkininc
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower