ICY BOX IB-MP102: New Portable Multi-Media Player
Santa Carries It Along All the Time
You might know these situations when you would appreciate this new media player: commuting by bus or train or travelling on a sleigh. Instead of old news printed hours ago you can enjoy your own video and audio collection and - where available - fresh TV programs by DVB-T.
This new ICY BOX has a 3.5" display, AV and audio output as well as a speaker. It has a slot for SD cards, a mini-USB port and a DVB-T tuner. This outlines how great this small gadget really is.
It plays videos, music and photos either from an SD card with up to 32 GB or from a USB drive or digitally received by the DVB-T tuner. The 3.5" display is fine for the mobile presentation of videos and photos. Videos may come in the common formats mpg, .dat, .vob, .avi, (XviD, DivX4.0/5.0, MPEG4 ASP). Connect headphones or speakers with a 3.5 mm plug. Here we have reached the topic sound. It comes in the formats .mp3, .wav and .wma. Imagine the USB drive is a 2.5" HDD in an ICY BOX enclosure and you will see how much sound entertainment you can carry along easily. The lithium-ion polymer battery lets the show go on for hours, independently from a power line.
In stationary use the ICY BOX can feed the TV screen via its AV output or pump volume into the stereo via audio plug. You even can record radio and TV programs to SD cards.
But the principal use might be when commuting or travelling. Rumors say that Santa carries the new ICY BOX IB-MP102 along because he doesn't want to stare at the reindeer's backside for hours.
Recommended retail price including VAT: Euro 89.90
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower