MSI and SteelSeries Announce Partnership for the Preorder of Big Bang-Trinergy Mainboard
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, a leading high-performance mainboard and graphics card producer, today announced preorder details for its latest gaming mainboard, Big Bang-Trinergy. Starting now, those who pre-order Big Bang-Trinergy from participating retailers will get a limited 8-year warranty and exclusive Big Bang messenger bag. In addition, SteelSeries KINZU and QcK+ gaming gears will be offered to those who pre-order, cooperating with the world's famous gaming company, SteelSeries. Gamers will experience the ultimate gaming machine when heading into battle.
"Big Bang is the state-of-the-art gaming series from MSI through long-standing development. We feel more than pleased to partner with such a professional gaming company, SteelSeries to introduce it to gaming community" said Jason Lee, MSI's Mainboard and Graphics Card Marketing Director. "We believe our close collaboration will open the door of delivering high-quality gaming experience to users."
"We're excited to team up with MSI and offer gamers the opportunity to combine one of our newest gaming mice, SteelSeries Kinzu, and the award-winning QcK+ with the new Big Bang-Trinergy," said Kim Rom, SteelSeries Chief Marketing Officer. "SteelSeries partners with brands that share the same values when it comes to gaming and gear: develop products that meet the needs of professionals and at the end of the day, Winning is Everything."
About Big Bang-Trinergy
The latest Big Bang-Trinergy mainboard features the powerful NVIDIA nForce 200 chip, designed to support triple graphics cards within a single system. Featuring cutting-edge 100% hi-c Cap, it maximizes system performance and stability. It is also equipped with several MSI exclusive performance boost functions like OC Genie and OC Dashboard to give extreme gamers on-the-fly overclocking to optimize FPS. It is set to hit store shelves in early Dec.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM