Galaxy Microsystems is preparing to unveil two new additions to the GT240 1GB series; the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
After the successful launch of the GALAXY GT240 series, Galaxy Microsystems is ready to extend the family further with the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
The GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 incorporates a single slot cooler design, that will help conserve space inside the desktop case and allow users the freedom to add other peripherals and modifications, while still providing the high-performance level of GDDR5 memory.
Designed with a lower profile and fitted with a cool single-slot copper cooler, the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3 is perfect for any mini-HTPC user. The sleek design maintains the performance of other cards in the series but can also accommodate those looking for a slimmer graphics card to match a smaller case.
Be sure to look out for these new members of the GT240 1GB family some time in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower