SATA Hard Drive Docking Station goes online
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN makes SATA Hard drives, Storage cards und USB devices LAN compatible / HDD Docking station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard drives / with integrated USB Hub and card reader / PC access through eSATA or USB / MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding their "SATA QuickPort" hard drive adapter series with a brand new model: the already available QuickPort Pro version, with an integrated USB hub and card reader, now also provides a LAN port so all users within a local network are accessible to the connected media.
The QuickPort series currently includes eight models, each with different features for different requirements. All Sharkoon QuickPorts allow direct and convenient access to SATA hard drives. The compact yet sturdy QuickPort table adapters are equipped with a series of slots for SATA drives in both the 2.5" and 3.5" formats. A clamping mechanism, with suitable space for smaller notebook drives, offer two types of secure grip. The disks are simply plugged into the QuickPort with the computer immediately recognizing the device as an authorized drive. After use, the drive can be easily removed by utilizing the eject button.
The PRO version has an integrated USB hub with two front USB 2.0 ports and a card reader for SD, SDHC, MMC, and MS formats. The USB hub and card reader are both connected via the USB to a computer or notebook with the hard drives being able to alternatively connect through the fast eSATA interface.
In addition, the latest Pro LAN model now offers a fast Ethernet interface to the associated SATA hard drives, memory cards and USB devices for integration into a local home or office network. Also, the QuickPort will link all involved computers with the installed server software to the network. Through the software menu, the individual user can connect the device to their own computer and access it as though it were connected to the local PC. Users can use this device to grasp another member who is blocked into the network. If necessary, the USB device can be easily restarted by utilizing the provided reset button.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN comes supplied with a Tool-CD including brief instructions, power supply, patch cable, USB cable, and a eSATA cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 49.99 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve almost made an amazing looking co-op fantasy game
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM