Logitech Introduces Lapdesk N700, Offers Immersive Audio and Increased Comfort
You're already using your laptop to listen to music, play games, and watch movies, TV and videos. You're already using it on the couch and on the bed. But you're looking for a way to be comfortable, and you know what a difference high-quality audio can make when you're enjoying good entertainment. For a theater-like experience on your laptop, Logitech today introduced the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 - the company's first all-in-one laptop accessory with integrated stereo speakers, a built-in fan and a wide padded base.
"More and more people around the world are enjoying fantastic entertainment on their laptops - but with mediocre sound and comfort," said Denis Pavillard, Logitech vice president of product marketing for laptop accessories. "In fact, according to our research nearly 50 percent of laptop users report being dissatisfied with the sound quality of the built-in speakers. The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 helps transform your laptop into a private theater in the cozy confines of your lap."
Unlike most laptop speakers, the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 offers two built-in high-definition speakers with 2-inch high-performance speakers. Specially designed for notebook computers, the stereo speakers are precisely positioned on either side of your laptop to give you rich sound and powerful bass. And, because they connect through a single USB cable, there's no cable clutter or the hassle of moving and setting up external speakers.
While you're enjoying entertainment on your laptop, the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 helps keep you comfortable. Whether you're on the couch or in bed, the viewing angle of your screen and the padded base help you sit in a more comfortable position. Meanwhile, a quiet, efficient fan circulates air under your notebook, and the heat-shielding design helps keep laptop heat off your legs and lap. Plus, a grill protects the fan from dust and damage, and rear and bottom air intakes ensure steady, unobstructed airflow.
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 is easy to set up and use, just plug in the single USB cable and play movies, music, online videos, and more in rich, full stereo sound - there's no software to install and no need for batteries. And to put convenient, independent control at your fingertips, the Speaker Lapdesk N700 offers volume controls for the speakers and an On/Off switch for the fan.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 is expected to be available in the U.S. in February and in Europe in March for a suggested retail price of $79.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor