X-Fi Bravura 7.1 Sound Card Released
Auzen X-Fi Bravuara 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts, available now.
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) today announced the immediate release of the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 promises "breathtaking" audio for music and movies with DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive. And when it's time to unwind with your favorite PC Game, you won't be left behind with EAX 4.0.
Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features, Innovations, and some inside information on how Auzentech designed the card for optimal performance with both Digital and Analog audio.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Supports 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Supports stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System (described below)
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
Auzentech has a history of offering sound cards with innovative technology. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card continues that tradition with Input / Output Mode Control so the user can adapt the sound card to the environment, Independent Headphone Output Circuitry for professional headphones, and Auzentech's proprietary Pointing Ground Power Supply for audio free from power supply noise.
Digital and Analog
As with all previous Auzentech sound cards, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 is designed for optimal audio output, both Digital and Analog. The Creative X-Fi PCI Express Core Interface audio processor is located on the back of the circuit board, while the analog circuitry is on the front. This allows for greater signal differentiation and better-performing analog circuit design.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts that includes impressive gaming capabilities, is available now from Auzentech and participating retailers. For more information, visit: https://www.auzentech.com.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower