ECS Gears up USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Cards with High Flexibility
Taipei, Taiwan, January 20, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps expansion cards; U3N2 and S6M2 as the most flexible solution for upcoming external devices.
From Mega to Giga Transfer Rate by ECS U3N2
ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card is powered by NEC USB 3.0 controller chip to deliver a new standard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate. That is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and at least 900mA current output for each port to access high-speed external devices. ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card provides a great flexibility with its backward compatibility to USB 2.0 and earlier devices.
Enhance productivity with ECS S6M2
ECS S6M2 SATA 6Gbps expansion card employs Marvell SATA 6Gbps controller chip to access the new generation SATA 6Gbps system storage for an incredible productivity. Performance-hungry users enjoy high-speed SATA 6Gbps benefits when data transferring.
Upgradability and Flexibility
ECS U3N2 and S6M2 PCI-E x1 expansion cards are both compatible with PCI-E x4, x8, and x16 slots for easy upgrade the existing motherboards. Compared to on-board chip solution ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards provide the best flexibility without compromising PCI-E bandwidth.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM