PowerColor Introduces Go! Green HD 5450 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the latest HD5450 series and wraps with Go! Green features in this newest product lineup. PowerColor HD5450 Go! Green series offers environmentally friendly and power efficient for consumers. It features stealth like silence and low power consumption, providing a cost efficient and silent entertainment solution.
With full range support of DirectX 11 and Windows 7, Go! Green HD5450 series provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience from Blu-ray playing or other HD resources. Also, with the support of ATI stream technology, Go! Green HD5450 allows GPU to work with CPU to accelerate applications beyond just graphics, but also enables a faster and easier daily application experience.
Furthermore, PowerColor also offers exclusive Go! Green HD5450 solution that supports Eyefinity technology, enables multi-display capabilities and expands your visual world up to 3 displays through a single card. You will be able to watch more and get more done at the same time.
"Wraps with the latest technology and features best-in-class performance, Go! Green HD5450 series was designed with today's consumer's needs," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "The latest product lineup aims to provide you the best power efficiency and high quality visual entertainment experience for your home theater PC."
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower