Vantec Expands SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Product Line
Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0 NexStar® Hard Drive Docks in Both Black and White and the NexStar® SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
FREMONT, California - March 1, 2010 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces the expansion of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 product lineup. Featuring the NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Dock, available in both black and white and the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter.
The NexStar Hard Drive Dock gives users a quick and easy way to access their SATA hard drives. By simply sliding either a 2.5" or 3.5" into the dock, users can begin reading and writing data from the attached hard drive. On the other hand, the NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter is extremely portable and is the perfect tool for a technician to have in their bag.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. With the advent introduction of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, Vantec has continued to update their product line with the latest technology.
Being the pioneer in the Build-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar lines with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. The NexStar SuperSpeed Hard Drive Docks and NexStar SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter will be available at major retailers late March. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit https://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM