Mvix introduces HDMI Splitter, a 1080p HD Video Distribution System for Digital Signage and Residential Applications
Chantilly, VA. March 16, 2010: MvixUSA, a market leader in HD entertainment, business signage solutions and networked accessible storage devices, launches Mvix Splitter, a stand-alone HDMI video distribution system for splitting the High Definition Video signal.
Mvix Splitter splits the 1080p High Definition Video signal from one HDMI source device (BluRay, Digital Signage, Media System) to four display LCDs simultaneously. A perfect accessory for Digital Signage and HD Display Wall applications, Mvix splitter is competitive priced and offers a small footprint to ease installations.
Mvix splitter offers a high quality, high performance HDMI 1.3b platform for AV signal distribution. Equipped with one input and four outputs on gold plated connectors, It supports high bandwith, Full-HD (1080p) video and high resolution digital DTS-HD and Dolby True HD 7.1 channel audio. A built-in, powered, equalizer ensures reliable connections for longer cable runs. Mvix Splitter provides a data rate of up to 2.25Gbps, and allows for a comprehensive deep color HD splitting. This externally-powered Splitter is designed to support 480i, 480p, 720P, 1080i and 1080p resolutions.
"Splitter is the latest accessory to our product line-up. By adding this product, we hope to provide our customers with a full range of products and accessories in the HD Media Center, HTPC and digital signage systems market. We expect this accessory to be useful for business and residential clients who want to broadcast a HD video simultaneously at multiple locations, without losing the quality of true 1080p." - commented Mike Mallon, the VP of business development of Mvix(USA), Inc.
Mvix Splitter is very reasonably priced at $130 and targeted to VARs and System Integrators in Residential and Commercial markets. It will be available for immediate shipment from Mvix and other leading consumer electronics distributors / retailers.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower