ASUS Expands Matrix Series with ASUS ROG EN9800GT MATRIX/HTDI/512M
World's Most Intelligent Graphics Card with Super Hybrid Engine, Hybrid Cooler and iTracker to Satisfy Every Gamer Need
Taipei, Taiwan, September 5, 2008 - Following the mammoth success of the ROG (Republic of Gamers) EN9600GT MATRIX graphics card, ASUS, world-leading producer of top quality graphic solutions, has today released the new ASUS ROG EN9800GT MATRIX/HTDI/512M. Combining cutting-edge technology and features, this innovative piece of hardware unleashes the true power of graphics cards - allowing gamers to enjoy unrivaled gaming experiences. It achieves all this by incorporating several unique features that include:
- Integrated hardware and software for total graphics card control
- Accurate adjustments of the GPU and memory voltages
- Complete monitoring of the GPU/memory/Power IC/ambient temperatures
- Complete monitoring of the GPU/memory/board power consumption
- Automatic control of fan speeds according to advanced GPU loading detection
- Power savings that surpasses generic boards
- Customizable functions to add a new level of control for gamers
The Perfect Answer to Gaming Needs
A stylish design that comprises of daring lines, a futuristic-looking Hybrid Cooler and a black circuit board allows astute gamers to instantly identify the ASUS ROG EN9800GT MATRIX as a piece of top-notch gaming hardware; while the ROG logo prominently displayed on the cooler is a mark of promise to signify that this graphics card will deliver extreme gaming performances. Equipped with the ASUS Super Hybrid Engine, Hybrid Cooler technology and iTracker, 15% performance boosts in 3D mode can be achieved; while 30% less power consumption and much quieter cooling can also be guaranteed under the 2D mode - allowing gamers to fulfill their every gaming requirement.
Auto Hardware Detection and Adjustments with Super Hybrid Engine
The new Super Hybrid Engine technology showcases its intelligence via a two-fold process. First gathering detailed information about the GPU loading and temperature, memory and power IC; Super Hybrid Engine then calculates an optimized solution for the best performance. Furthermore, all of this happens in real time, without requiring any tinkering from users - making it easy to achieve multi-level GPU and memory voltage adjustments for the ultimate graphical performance or maximum energy savings.
Hybrid Cooler for Auto-managed Proactive Cooling
The leading and intelligent thermal innovation Hybrid Cooler draws its inspiration from Hybrid cars of the same namesake. With a revolutionary combination of the fan and heatsink solutions on one card, the Hybrid Cooler targets guaranteed performance with power savings in mind. When required, the fan and heatsink will work together for optimum cooling, while the fan is automatically controlled according to advanced GPU loading detection - providing users with more proactive cooling and power savings in the event of lower graphics utilization - much like real Hybrid cars.
iTracker Offers Easy User Selection for the Most Suitable Usage
The iTracker feature comes built-in with the Super Hybrid Engine technology, and offers 4 default profiles for entry-level gamers: namely the Optimized Mode, Gaming Mode, Power Saving Mode, and Default mode. This handy application is also able to display real-time graphics card information that includes the GPU/shader/memory clock, GPU/memory voltage, GPU loading, GPU/memory/power IC/ambient temperature, and fan speed. In addition, the 5th profile - the User Defined Mode, allows timely adjustments that include GPU/shader/memory clock, GPU/memory voltage, and fan speeds to suit different individual requirements.
Up to 15% Faster in 3D Mode
GPU and memory voltage boosts from 1.2V up to 1.301V and from 1.9V up to 1.92V respectively when the ROG EN9800GT MATRIX is running in 3D mode. This allows the GPU, shader and memory clock performance to be boosted from 600MHz up to 750MHz, from 1800MHz up to 2000MHz, and from 1512MHz up to 1753MHz respectively. Such unprecedented performance upgrades helps raise the ROG EN9800GT MATRIX's 3DMark Vantage Extreme Mode score from 2013 to 2308 - an unbelievable 15% speed improvement when compared to any other reference designed board*. Gamers can now feel the adrenaline rush of superb gaming performance - only with the ASUS ROG EN9800GT MATRIX/HTDI/512M.
Up to 30% Power Saved and Quiet Cooling in 2D Mode
While in 2D modes, less power consumption is required, and the ROG EN9800GT MATRIX is able to reduce GPU and memory voltages from 1.2V down to 0.9V, and from 1.9V to 1.8V respectively for great energy savings. Furthermore, the Auto Phase Switch technology optimizes the power supplied by the power phase for maximum power efficiency. In combining the exceptional voltage reduction with the Auto Phase Switch technology, the ROG EN9800GT MATRIX's power consumption is lowered from 46.27W to 32.44W - an astonishing 30% in savings when compared to any other reference designed board**. Additionally, Hybrid Cooler will help reduce fan rotation speeds in 2D modes - allowing users to enjoy much quieter cooling for comfortable computing environments.
MB: ASUS P5N-T Deluxe
CPU: Intel QX9650
Memory DIMM:DDR2-533 2GB
3DMark Vantage Extreme Mode
Overclocking capabilities may vary when using different cards
** Performance Configuration
MB: ASUS P5N-T Deluxe
CPU: Intel QX9650
Memory DIMM: DDR2-533 2GB
2D idle mode
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower