Great Invasion of In Win's Android
Inspired by the science-fiction artificial human-like machine, Android is unique and versatile new member of In Win's crew. Android's metallic alike front panel design shows its fantastic science-fiction concept as well as its outstanding features. The rigid metal body is accompanied by a delicate internal design, synthesizing a high-tech design with efficiency and style. Bottom mount PSU placement and interior coat of dark metallic paint do not only provide the superior thermal solution but also protects the chassis against humidity and corrosion. Android provides the most joyful computer chassis experience with the most desired features for every gamer.
Astonishing mix of practicality and futuristic design, the Android utilizes the latest in technology to give a sense of a new revolution of Artificial Intelligence in chassis innovation.
Excellent Thermal Solution
With up to six front/side/top 12cm fans enhancing airflow and one 22cm super-sized LED anti-vibration fan, the Android offers an unparalleled thermal solution for gaming systems. A 22cm LED fan switch is provided for more users' convenience.
Tool-Free Structure Design
An easily dismantled external drive bay design offers quick assembly for ODD, FDD, and HDD drive bays. Nine tool-free drive bays and seven expansion slots highlight the easy installation features of this chassis.
Satisfying even the highest appetites of the gamers' needs, the Android provides users with extreme, yet flexible expansion capabilities. Equipped with five 5.25" and four 3.5" drive bays, the chassis provides an additional bracket to convert three 5.25" into three 3.5" drive bays, and also a converter for one 3.5" to a 2.5"drive bay.
Mesh filters on the front and side panel, as well as top and bottom cover help to filter air for a massive thermal solution. Dust is effectively minimized in order to extend computer peripherals life cycle.
All above features and advance structure design qualify Android as one of the best of its kind. Gamers, here we come!
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower