G.Skill releases the world's fastest memory, DDR3 2500 MHz dual-channel memory kit
Taipei, Taiwan - 13th April, 2010 - G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, today announced it has created the ultimate extreme performance dual channel DDR3 2GB x2 memory kit, rated at 2,500MHz CL9-11-9-28 at only 1.65V, which is specifically designed for Intel Core-i7 860 & 870 processors and in co-operation with ASUS, the leading manufacturer of high performance motherboard. This DDR3 2,500MHZ kit has passed numerous strict tests on ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe and P7P55D-E EVO motherboards and will join our high performance Trident family.
Following on from its launch of groundbreaking DDR3 2,400MHz memory kit in January 2010, G.Skill has been continually working to develop the ultimate high performance memory in order to satisfy the demands of top overclockers and PC enthusiasts' worldwide. DDR3 2,500 MHz pushes the hardware limit even further than ever and to guarantee its operation, G.Skill has partnered with ASUS, the leading performance motherboard manufacturer, to break all the technology bottlenecks while maintaining the perfect stability, which is critical to ASUS and G.Skill engineering.
"G.Skill is dedicated to continuously developing the best performance memory modules on the market, to satisfy the demands of extreme overclockers and gamers. We are proud of the continual milestones we are still setting in the memory industry, and we believe the collaboration with ASUS brings the best technology synergy for future product development." commented Tony Chou, senior R&D manager at G.Skill.
"As the global motherboard leaders, we've developed quite a few innovations that are now industry standards. We did this on the best designed, best performing motherboards around, with the highest compatibility, guaranteed. Working with G.Skill to achieve this new extreme-frequency, Dual-Channel DDR3-2500, is part of this tradition, and we're very happy to be involved", said Che-Wei Lin, General Manager of the ASUS Motherboard Business Unit.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM