ASUS Receives Prestigious 2010 Red Dot Design Awards for ROG Motherboard, Notebooks and Eee PCÂ™ Netbooks
Awards Bear Testament to ASUS' Mastery of Design and Innovation across Consumer and Component Product Lines
Sydney, Australia, 14 April 2010 - ASUS' Republic of Gamers (ROG) Rampage III Extreme motherboard, Commercial Series notebooks, Eee PCÂ™ Seashell 1015 netbook and new ultra-slim series of Eee PCÂ™ netbooks have risen above more than 12,000 submissions to snare prestigious red dot 2010 product design awards.
Tony Chen, Corporate Vice President and Vice Chair of ASUS' System Business Group, said, "Innovative product design is in ASUS' DNA, and our 100-strong international team of culturally-diverse designers is absolutely passionate about bringing form and function together in simple yet stylish and powerful ways. Every ASUS product embodies our brand spirit of inspiration, perfectionism and environmental consciousness; the garnering of red dot design awards proves that we are attuned to the aspirations of the design community and the desires of consumers at large."
The international red dot design award ranks among the largest and most famous design competitions in the world. Each year, an international jury reviews and evaluates the submitted products according to stringent criteria, including the degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics, formal quality, ecological compatibility and durability of the product.
The award-winning products will be showcased in a special exhibition at the Essen red dot design museum on the premises of the world cultural heritage site 'Zeche Zollverein' from July 6 to August 1, 2010.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit https://www.asus.com to find out more about these award-winning products.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCÂ™. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower