Transcend Launches aXeRam DDR3-2000 Triple-Channel Memory Kit
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the expansion of its aXeRam product line with the introduction of 6GB DDR3-2000 triple-channel and 4GB DDR3-1600 dual-channel kits. Featuring unparalleled overclocking performance with an exceptionally low voltage of just 1.6V, both new memory kits are designed to meet the strict RAM requirements of gamers and enthusiasts.
Transcendâs aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory is now available in triple-channel configuration, designed specifically for high-end motherboards sporting Intelâs X58 chipset, including the ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM and Gigabyteâs GA-X58A-UD3R. The 6GB DDR3-2000 kit consists of three 2GB modules rated at 2000MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.6V, offering memory bandwidth up to an incredible 48GB/sâ"an increase of 35% compared to standard 1333MHz memory. Thanks to Transcendâs adoption of high thermal efficiency aluminum heat sinks with cooling fins, the aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory kit gives enthusiasts a performance advantage through optimized heat diffusion while overclocking and gaming.
In addition to the top-of-the-line 2000MHz triple channel kit, Transcendâs aXeRam family now includes a 4GB 1600MHz dual-channel memory kit. It contains two identically matched DDR3 1600MHz modules that outperform standard reference modules by up to 15%. Running at 1600MHz with timings of 8-8-8-24 at 1.6V, the DDR3-1600 memory kit ensures optimal performance via an outstanding combination of low voltage requirements, high clock speed, and low latency. The dual-channel DDR3 modules also include high quality heatspreaders and have been certified for use on Intel P55-based motherboards, including ASUS P7P55D PREMIUM, ASUS P7P55D DELUXE, Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P and MSI P55-GD85. Offering exceptional quality on a budget, the new aXeRam DDR3-1600 kit provides a great balance between performance and price.
To ensure extra stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all aXeRam modules are comprised of high-quality DDR3 128Mx8 FBGA chips and fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM