Cooler Master Launches HAF X Case
The much anticipated HAF X debuts as the most powerful HAF (High Air Flow) chassis yet. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized support and cooling for graphic cards, massive airflow with the help of up to four gigantic fans and easy access to installed components, this is as close as it gets to a system builder's 'dream case'.
HAF X provides powerful airflow with the help of massive-sized fans: dual 200mm top fans, front 230mm red LED on/off fan provide outstanding system cooling and extreme airflow for the entire system. An additional 200mm fan with dedicated air duct has also been added for unsurpassed VGA cooling.
Effortless Installation & Management: Simply Better
A unique feature of the HAF X is that users can easily swap hard drives with the new SATA dock without the need of removing the side panel. Other notable mentions include tool-free design, refined cable management system (including a power cable cover), safety on/off button cover and a bottom-mount power supply.
Expansion for tomorrow's most demanding graphic cards is not a problem with the nine expansion slots, spacious interior for extra long boards (i.e. ATI Radeon HD 5970) and even an adjustable VGA card holder for added sturdiness.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower