A-Data Releases N005 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products today unveiled its supreme-generation N005. Adopting SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to achieve ultra-speedy read/write performance, N005 is designed to complement the modern lifestyle and to make data access much more efficiently with its powerful USB 3.0 connectivity.
Leading the industry in innovation and design, ADATA completes its USB 3.0 solution lineup with the introduction of this new USB 3.0 flash drive. N005 is perfectly positioned to fulfill the growing need for faster data transfer in personal portable storage for every-day computing. It takes advantage of the enhanced bandwidth of USB 3.0 and delivers transfer speed up to 85 MB/s based on real-world tests, outperforming the conventional USB 2.0 by nearly 300%.
Design-wise, N005 comes with a sleek aluminum body stylishly coated in sliver-gray, bringing out the quality and the elegance that best suit the young urban professionals nowadays. The snap-on cap design at the rear end of the drive is thoughtfully included to prevent lost cap. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, N005 is the smart choice of high-capacity personal portable storage ideal for accessing and sharing huge files on the go.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away. N005 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower